- It has nutritious qualities that help soothe and soften skin
- It alleviates dry, irritated, and flaky skin
- Contains acids for an anti-aging effect and has antimicrobial properties to act as a natural cleanser
- It has natural ingredients to smooth wrinkles, protect, and maintain skin for a fresh and healthy look
- It helps to even skin tone and brighten it
- Protecting and nourishing skin
Camel milk is saturated with proteins, it is rich in Vitamin C (a natural anti-oxidant) and Vitamin A, B1, B2, B12, and carotin. They are packed with vitamins, minerals, and proteins and make for a mild and creamy soap. This soap is suitable for babies and children too.
Directions for use:
Apply the soap on wet skin and softly massage your skin especially, on the most affected parts. Don’t rub the soap harshly. Keep the soap on your skin for at least 60 seconds and then wash it off. Use regularly twice a day to get the best results
There are no reviews yet.