Tea tree soap
• It helps in controlling excess oil and reduces acne.
• The product is ideal for all skin types like dry, oily, combination, normal, or even sensitive.
• Improves the skin texture naturally and gives a bright and glowing complexion.
• Tea Tree Oil’s antibacterial effects may help control excess oil on the skin.
• People can develop red, itchy, and scaly skin but by using Tea Tree Oil Soap Bar, these problems can be diminished in no time.
• It feels and looks good, inside and out.
Tea tree soap can help soothe dry skin by reducing itching, swelling and irritation with its anti-inflammatory properties. These properties also make Tea Tree soap effective at combatting acne. It may also help to reduce acne scars and redness.
Directions for use:
Apply the soap on wet skin and softly massage your skin especially, on the most affected parts. Don’t rub the soap harshly. Keep the soap on your skin for at least 60 seconds and then wash it off. Use regularly twice a day to get best results