AE Naturals Shea Butter.
Net Contains 100g.
Shea Butter is good for skin, which is derived from the fruit of the Shea (karite) tree and is naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F.
It works as a sun blocker and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea Butter has been used in Africa for many years to improve many skin and hair conditions.
It also has a long history of medicinal care. It has high amounts of vitamin E and other natural active elements and is a perfect natural moisturising agent for the skin, particularly the face and hands.
It penetrates deeply into the epidermis and leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
• Premium, Refined & amp; Cold Pressed Organic Shea Butter.
• Product is ivory/white and has a very mild nutty smell.
• Conditioning And Softening For Skin And Hair, Helps relieve dry/itchy skin, Rashes, Hair Conditioning, Sun Burns, Insect Bites, Stretch Marks, Dark Spots, Dry Cracked Skin, Lips, Scars, Wrinkles & Blemishes.
• Perfect for making a variety of homemade preparations such as soaps, lotions, creams, body butter, lip balms, lotions bars, deodorants, hair conditioners and a ton more.
• It has a low melting point (32°C), and contents may melt during Transit and Re Solidify to one side, depending On container placement (left, right, top or bottom).
Skin moisturisers, Lotion Bars, Deodorants, shaving cream, Bath oil, Lip Balm, Rash or Burn Soother, Massage oil, Eye makeup remover, Body or Foot Scrub.