AE NATURALS High-Quality Alfalfa Lucerne Seeds.
AE NATURALS High-Quality Alfalfa Lucerne Seeds provide a broad spectrum of nutrients with many essential vitamins and minerals such as Biotin, Calcium, Folic acid, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamins A, D, E, K, B, and much more.
One cup of Alfalfa Lucerne Seeds gives you 70-90 mg of Vitamin C i.e. the nutrients needed for healthy skin and immune system that keeps diseases at the bay. A perfect supplement to add to your favourite meals.
- Vitamin A helps in strengthening the immune system, fighting infections and staying healthy
- Vitamin B complex prevents anaemia which makes you weak and prone to various diseases. This vitamin is a must for our psychological well-being.
- Vitamin D, D2, and D3 regulates the calcium level in our body and are important supplement as our body does not produce them.
- Vitamin C helps in repairing tissues while vitamin K is essential for wound healing.
- Antioxidants like vitamin E reverse the action of free radicals to slow down the ageing process
- Protein is vital for tissue repair, strengthening bones and muscles besides producing hormones/enzymes/chemicals
- Calcium plays critical functions in our body such as muscle contraction, blood clotting, etc
- lucerne seeds Maintain hormonal balance during menstruation and menopause.
- Ease indigestion.
- Improves cardiac health.
- Prevent osteoporosis and painful symptoms.
- lucerne seeds Cure diabetes by controlling blood glucose.
- lucerne seeds Reduce the risk of breast cancer.
How to use it?
Thoroughly clean the sprouts under running water and rinse them before adding them to a salad. You may grind the seeds and use the powder to layer in a sandwich or any food item.