L-arginine is a type of amino acid, and as we know, amino acids are the “building blocks” of proteins. This has multiple benefits, including improving immune function, fertility, detoxification, and brainpower. Another important aspect of L-arginine is that it stimulates the production of certain hormones, especially beneficial growth hormones and insulin that help usher glucose into cells to be used for growth and energy output. This is one of the reasons it’s believed to enhance physical performance, stamina, and strength.
- Provides Relief From Migraine
- Lowering Risk For Arteriosclerosis And Heart Attack
- Utilizes Fat as An Energy Source
- Helps In Weight Management Promotes Muscle Growth And Burning Fat
- Helps Protect Cells From Free Radical Damage
- Controls Bladder Inflammation
- Improving Kidney Function
Direction to use:
Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night after food. Use at least 3 months regularly to get good results.