- Keeps mouth fresh and germ free
- Promotes healthy gums and teeth
- Contains no alcohol
- Does not cause a burning sensation post use.
- It is clinically tested.
- Has astringent, antibacterial and antioxidant properties
AE Naturals Toothpaste, with its rare selection of herbal ingredients is rich in anti- oxidants, and has been specially developed to make teeth and gums strong. The herbs used in toothpaste are selectively chosen from the forest and are excellent for bleeding gums. Neem and Clove in Toothpaste fight germs and give your teeth all-day protection.
HOW TO USE:
- Manjista and Nirgundi fruit rind has astringent, antibacterial, antioxidant properties and also whiten the teeth.
- Ajmoda inhibits the build-up of dental plaque and is therefore beneficial in the prevention of tooth decay. It reduces gum inflammation, prevents gum bleeding, and its astringent property strengthens gums.
- Neem has been used for hundreds of years as an extremely effective method of total oral hygiene. Neem bark possesses phenolic and antioxidant activity and also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties which remove plaque.
- Babool are used to protect gums and teeth. The bark extract has tannins which are known for their antioxidant properties.
- Tulsi is an astringent which stops gum bleeding. Rich in tannins and phenolic compounds which possess antioxidant properties, the herb helps in healing mouth ulcers.
- Aloe vera has mouth-freshening and teeth whitening properties.
- Pudina and Nimbu has anti-inflammatory properties, which are effective in treating swollen gums. The fruit is rich in the antioxidant component known as flavonoids.
Squeeze a small amount of Complete Care Toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush teeth. Brush twice daily for optimal results.