- It works as an effective non-toxic insect control agent to agriculture
- Helps fight free radical damage in the skin
- Loaded with nutrients
- Promotes healing of wounds
- Good for pets to relieve itchy conditions
Buy 2 or more and get Rs.100 Discount on each Pack
Pure neem oil is valued as an elixir to major skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, and ringworms. AE NATURALS Pure Neem Oil Water Soluble is useful in treating a variety of skin problems. The oil is soluble in water and can be used as an effective insect repellent or pesticide for plants.
Vitamin E is an excellent antioxidant that prevents the skin from running dry. It keeps the skin tight and wrinkle-free
Azadirachtin reduces insect breeding grounds and acts as an effective repellent
Oleic Acid keeps skin supple and prevents skin conditions such as acne, pimple, and scars.
- Prevents fungal and bacterial infections
- Expedites the healing of minor wounds
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Destroys breeding ground of cockroaches, mites, bed bugs, and mosquitoes
- Minimizes warts, boils, and pimples
- Effective in treating acne, dry skin, and fine lines
How to use?
Skincare: for eczema and fungal infection, dab a cotton ball with AE NATURALS Pure Neem Oil and directly apply to the affected area. Mix a few drops of pure neem oil in your regular moisturizer and apply in circular motions across the face and neck. This prevents acne and other skin conditions.
Haircare: Mix a few drops of lime juice, coconut oil, and pure neem oil. Apply on the scalp. Take a clean piece of muslin or cotton cloth and cover the scalp. Keep overnight and wash thoroughly with shampoo. This prevents dandruff, dry scalp, lice infestation and also increases hair growth.
Insecticide: Mix 2 tablespoons of AE NATURALS Pure Neem Oil in 1 liter of water. Spray on plants during the day.