- Prevent Skin Infections
- Stimulates Collagen Production
- Eradicates Parasites
- Treats bacterial and fungal infections
- Heals Wounds
AE NATURALS Cold Pressed Unrefined Pure Virgin Neem Oil provides enhanced value to the skin. Being rich in Azadirachtin, Vitamin E and fatty acids, it keeps all skin conditions at bay. You can be assured to have radiant, clear, and elastic skin by using it on a regular basis.
Azadirachtin is obtained from cold-pressed neem oil. It has the ability to deter insect growth and destroy breeding grounds
Azadirachtin acts as an effective insect repellent
Vitamin E is helpful in treating psoriasis and other itchy skin conditions
Fatty acids (EFAs) enable the oil to penetrate deep into the skin and prevent dry skin conditions
- The antiseptic properties present in the oil help it to deal with all kinds of dermatitis
- It stimulates collagen production which gradually slows down the aging process
- It also eradicates parasites such as lice and is an effective medicine against fungal and bacterial infections
- Promotes healing of wounds and is a non-toxic insecticide for plants
How to use?
For skin conditions:
Wash the affected area with clean antiseptic soap and warm water. Soak a cotton ball and apply in circular motions over the affected area. Cover the area with a clean cotton cloth.
For treating mange and itchy skin, combine the neem oil with Karanja oil. For hair care:
Combine the AE NATURALS Cold Pressed Unrefined Pure Virgin Neem Oil
with lemon juice and a few petals of the hibiscus flower. Warm it a little and apply directly on the scalp. Leave it overnight or for 2 hours. Cover the scalp with a clean cloth. Wash with warm water.