- Treats all kinds of dermatitis
- Stimulates collagen production
- Slows down the aging process
- Eradicates parasites such as lice
- Effective medicine against fungal and bacterial infections
- Promotes healing of wounds
- Non-toxic insecticide for plants
The AE NATURALS Cold Pressed Unrefined Pure Virgin Neem Oil ensures that all its essential nutrients are intact and provide enhanced value to the skin. It is rich in Azadirachtin, Vitamin E and fatty acids and hence keeps all skin conditions at bay. One can have radiant, clear, and elastic skin by using it on a daily basis.
Azadirachtin - Obtained from cold-pressed neem oil. It has the ability to deter insect growth and destroy breeding grounds
Azadirachtin - Acts as an effective insect repellent
Vitamin E - Helpful in treating psoriasis and other itchy skin conditions
Fatty acids (EFAs) - Penetrates deep into the skin thereby healing minor cuts and cracks caused by dry skin conditions
- The antiseptic properties present in the oil help it to deal with all kinds of dermatitis
- It stimulates collagen production which gradually slows down the aging process
- It also eradicates parasites such as lice and is an effective medicine against fungal and bacterial infections
- Promotes healing of wounds and is a non-toxic insecticide for plants
How to use?
For skin conditions:
Wash the affected area with clean antiseptic soap and warm water. Wipe the skin with a soft cloth. Soak a cotton ball and apply in circular motions. Cover the area with a clean cotton cloth. For effective results, mix the neem oil with Karanja oil.
For hair care: Combine the AE NATURALS Cold Pressed Unrefined Pure Virgin Neem Oil with lemon juice and a few petals of the hibiscus flower. Warm it a little and apply directly on the scalp. Leave overnight or for 2 hours. Cover the scalp with a clean cloth and wash with warm water.